Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zen


This post is dedicated to my sister Erica. Thank you for the example you set in the way you live your life that makes me want to be a better, more caring person. I love you and am so blessed to have you as my sister!
Do you believe in simplifying? Do you think that life sometimes gets a little crazy? I will always be the first to admit that I usually let my life run me instead of the other way around. One thing I am glad I descovered this year was blogging. Not so much because I love for you to visit my blog (which I do) but, I have stumbled upon some of the most WONDERFUL human beings and have been inspired to be a better person at every turn. It is amazing, at freshly turned 36, I am reflecting on life and trying to make little changes to being a better human. I also have 3 little boys who are growing and changing every day and I want them to be the best possible human, compassionate, kind, loving, giving and successful at all of the things they want to do and be. Not too much to ask, eh? So, with all of that said, I was reading Ali Edwards blog today and came one of her favorite websites for all things Happiness.... http://zenhabits.net/. I have spent that last hour printing things to share with my husband and the kids. What an amazing place the Internet is. I am so blessed to have the desire to be a better, more loving, compassionate person. Not that I am what I want to be by any stretch of the imagination, but the willingness is definitly there. I hope and pray that everyone of you has the most productive, successful, and blessed year this year!

No comments: