Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time... it really does fly by...

I am amazed at how much my boys have grown. This was our spring school picture and since they do not put teachers' spring pictures in the yearbook, I decided to have mine made with two of my three very handsome young men. Last night, at the Relay for Life rally, I looked around at all of the kids who were born at the same time as mine and it made me reflect on how fast they really do grow up. I can finally take them somewhere and not come home utterly exhausted from the trip, (which I LOVE) but where are my babies? I am so thankful for the life I have been blessed with and the hobby that lets me document and keep memories like these! This layout was made with the DCWV Grade School Stack... I am not really a "stack" purchaser, but I absolutely adore this stack! You need to check it out if you haven't already. Ohhh... I visited Tessa Ann's button shop yesterday and saw some super cute new buttons... she literally amazes me with her colors and creativity! Think about those buttons on a shirt or bag for your little one, if you don't scrapbook. Sooooooo cute!

visit her site http://www.tessaann.blogspot.com/

No comments: