Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Favorite Layout!

Just thought a quick post to remind everyone how much I love to scrapbook. It usually takes me a while to complete a layout but this one, one of my favs, took just a few minutes. Why? Because the paper was too beautiful to do anything to... a little mat, a little ribbon, a few eyelets and one giant rub-on, and ... done! I love it and the picture (taken at a pumpkin patch) so much that I put it in one of those uber expensive 12x12 frames and hung it on the wall. You know it's love when you lay down cash for a frame instead of more supplies!!! LOL... For all of you fellow teachers and the kids... tomorrow is our LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Can I get a woo-hoo? AND... we get to wear pajamas for p.j. day and we will watch the Polar express and drink hot cocoa before we pass out gifts and get hyped on cookies and cupcakes. May you all have a fabulous Friday and hope to see you again right here soon! Give me a shout out in comments, I would love to hear from you!

No comments: