Monday, December 15, 2008

MORE WALL POPS VINYL & CRICUT CUTTING


More and more Wall Pops... can't get enough...
Here is a project I took from Ali E's blog back in the spring. She took a typeset drawer and added pics and embelli's. I painted mine black to match my decor. I then used the Home Accents cricut cart. and Wall Pops vinyl in a roll to make the family and the lines. I love the way it turned out!







On the CK message board, there was a post about what to do with Wall Pops vinyl. If you scroll down, you can see the imagine, create and panther decorating I did with my vinyl & my cricut. I am in LOVE with both these things and have done some more the past few days... wanted to share with you to inspire you to create and add your own touch to your home that you can remove easily if you ever want a change! So, here goes and I hope you enjoy!


If you look above my dad's head (they were having a gummy worm war) you can see I cut out the words inspire and believe and some flourishes (letters are Base Camp and flourishes are from Home Accents cartridge)- in the kitchen...



I used red Wall Pops vinyl to cut out the border under each shelf (home accents cartridge) and then I cut out live, love and laugh and put one word on the largest circle under each shelf. I am totally in love with my newly decorated scrap space! Scroll down to see the Imagine and Create wall that is to the side of this wall.


These designs are cut from red and black vinyl and I put them across the top of my refridgerator and sink space. They are the perfect and inexpensive touch for the kitchen!

No comments: