Friday, July 10, 2009

Gotta Love the Zoo...

The way it makes us think about ourselves, the way the kids are amazed at the size and power of the animals, and the way we enjoy seeing animals that we don't normally see every day. My boys are especially amazed at the gorillas because of how silly they act even though they are huge and powerful.

Noah compares his hands to a gorilla's. We thought Noah was a big kid for 7 years old.


Josh, the baby, still looks small compared to his brothers (and is dwarfed by a gorilla) at 5 years old.


Seth ponders the size of his hands compared to the gorilla and I would love to know what else is swirling around that creative brain of his when I took this shot.



These pictures were taken this summer (boys were 9, 7, 5). We took photos in the same place last summer and I scrapbooked those pictures... I can't wait to scrap these and compare the two. This is a great way to show the ways the boys have grown and to show how somethings will always be awe inspiring to them. Have a great weekend! Visit the zoo and scrap some of your own memories.


The boys last year at 8, 6, and 4 years old... look how much they have grown!

1 comment:

a•m•e•r•o•y said...

Your scrapbook pages make me jealous!

I had such a wonderful time on your front porch with you last evening! Thank you for spending time with me. I love you & your family more than you'll ever know!