Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Cool Scrapbook Link and A New Favorite Layout...
Scrapbooked with April yesterday and I, as usually, get irritated when a title doesn't pop into my mind... so, I googled scrap titles and found the most AWESOME link... check it out...http://www.scrapbook.com/titles.php Pick the category that you are scrapping and then a huge list of titles pops up... that's where I found the title for the above layout. I also used "Glimmer Mist" by Tim Holt (Tattered Angels) for the title. I used old, mismatched stickers to create the title, then sprayed glimmer mist over the whole thing, let it dry, then peeled off the stickers. I used embossed patterned paper for a cool look... I love the way it turned out! I also pulled out that always in style threading water punch from Fiskars'. Let's scrapbook again today! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think about the layout and tell me which Weird Al song you like better... White & Nerdy or Ebay... enjoy your day!

Took this pic last night... yes... they both fell asleep like this... it had been a long day... isn't it amazingly sweet? I posted a new slide show to the right... check it out... tell me what you think. I also started reading a new series... the arcane society... started with The Perfect Poison... which happened to be the sixth book in the series. But I really am enjoying them, not my usual read.

No comments: