Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy!

Fiskar's Fun Day with the Fiskateer's!
It is Sunday afternoon, and after two weeks of not being home... Donnie in the hospital, out-of-town meetings, Fiskar's Day, etc. ... I have been super lazy this weekend! I want to share some fun from the Fiskar's Fun Day. The top pic is April and I as we enjoy the day of paper crafting, I love April, she has always been such an awesome friend! (yes, our shirts match, they say Psycho Scrapper, the back says, You say that like it is a bad thing! Now that is my kind of humor) We had a GREAT time and the Fiskateer ladies were Super amazing! I really LOVED the orange and yellow socks... go ladies!




There were 300 of us in that room and it was unbelievable! And the stuff we got, OMG! I can't begin to describe it! At the end of the event, they gave away ALL of the tools we used that day to encourage "RAC"s- for those of you who are not into crafting speak, that means Random Acts of Crafting... So, to ensure that I used my new tools with integrity, I worked on a friend's baby shower invitations yesterday. She wanted really cute, printed cards but couldn't afford the $150.00-me either- so we made these instead, thanks in part to the Fiskar's Stamp Press... Now, can I say, I really do love this tool? I mean, really, I have always thought it was neat, but never stamped enough to purchase one...


I also got the CUTEST stamp set from my CTMH rep-January Stamp of the Month... can you see it on this invitation...the calendar... we circled the date instead of writing it in... I LOVE it!




Aren't they too cute? Well, let me say that after my RAC yesterday, I will be stamping more often! It is a totally awesome tool and worth the money! I also won a Fiskar's trimmer from these great ladies during the late nite crop! Woo-hoo! Thanks Fiskars! Thanks Bonnie and Janett from Scrapbook Village! Here are a few shots of the huge room full of fun crafters!

No comments: