Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Momma Told Me There Would Be Days Like This...

Today we woke up at 7 and made breakfast together... bacon and waffles. Then we went to the park where I ran and the boys caught caterpillars... in a box... and left in the house to escape...We then had to find said caterpillars before they could wreak havoc on our home. After all of that fun, we decided it was time to prepare ourselves to venture to the Vet's park to see the classic cars on display. Those were super cool. I took several pictures for the boys on the Blackberry and then we were off to Bowling Green to meet friends to eat and play at Chuck E. Cheese and enjoy a night watching the Hot Rods play ball. We love to watch the Hot Rods play... well, I like to watch them play... the boys like the popcorn, the cotton candy, the cola, the ice cream, the foam fingers, the balls, the miniature bats... etc. Once it started to rain in the 6th inning, I made an executive decision that it was time that this day of fun and adventure was finally over... The boys were out of commission before I ever hit the parkway... I have to say... momma said there'd be days like this and I am glad.

Rosco... one of two of the Hot Rod's mascots...



No comments: