Sunday, October 4, 2009

So many happenings...
It's fall... the weather is cool, time for jackets, pants and socks and shoes... can I say I don't like the cold without you getting upset with me? I really do not like the cold at all... the pants, the shoes, the layers...ugh! BUT, I do love some of the things this time of year brings... the beautiful colors, time outside with the kids... the new puppies in our backyard... the pumpkin patch and all of it's bright colors across the street... I love those things...Fall break in 4 short days... Mom, Dad and the siblings coming for a visit... time with them is so precious and short... football...soccer...
costumes... pictures to scrap... laughter... anticipation... The Fall Scrap Retreat with April, Pattie and Stephanie- I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to that... our new prayer group... my friends in Kristy and Adam... the blessings of this life... even though times are hard... love... joy... peace...my beautiful children... my friends, thank you for your friendship...

No comments: