Monday, February 9, 2009

70 Degrees and Sick...



Today was a beautiful 70 degree day and I had to sleep through most of it. That still didn't ruin the appreciation of such beautiful weather. While I always have trouble sending the older two boys to school without me (just out of habit), I really enjoyed Josh today playing in the dirt outside. It is soooooo nice to have a little sunshine in February to boost our spirits and get some much needed exercise and fresh air. The boys came home from school and for the first time in forever didn't need any prodding from me to go out and play.



Yesterday was just as nice and so we ventured over to our friends' goat farm to see the 30 some (yes, I did say 30 plus) brand new baby goats. The boys ran through the hills and got as muddy as they could so they could play in the creek... I so love watching them play and remembering how much fun we had when we were their age.








Notice the one muddy shoe...


I also got to scrapbook with April on Saturday (made the very CUTE layout you see in the header-love it), the day in which I noticed I was coming down with some type of creeping crud. I stayed home sick today and think I will probably have to bite the bullet and go to the doctor tomorrow. I hate to miss two days with my students but don't think I will be much good to them the way I feel.



Tomorrow I will post Seth's Suitcase of LOVE... yes, he created that title all by himself. I will leave you hanging on that until tomorrow...

No comments: