Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm A WEENER!

LOL! I had to! That is what I texted all of my friends when I found out I won Lain Ehmann's new book "Snippets" from Candice Palmer's blog (check it out: http://candicepalmer.blogspot.com/) and THANKS to her for having such a wonderful prize! I can't wait to get my hands on it and READ! Here is a picture of the new book if you happen to be out and see it-grab a copy for you and one for your best scrappin' pal!








I didn't win the cute new stamps that Cathy Z. was giving away but do so love to read her blog! Here is a scrap page I made of the boys when they went out hiking-so cute! April and I had a swap challenge to make this layout. She bought new products and I bought new products and we switched. Then we made layouts with the products we originally bought-It was SUCH FUN! Try it the next time you crop with your friend-I love the way this layout turned out... and the boys are so cute! Enjoy-have a happy Monday!






1 comment:

Lain said...

Now I think I deserve to be added to your "inspiration station" blog list!
;)